Green Hygienics Holdings Inc. (OTCQB: GRYN) is a California-based innovative technology-driven enterprise focused on the high standard cultivation and processing of industrial hemp and manufacturing of pharmaceutical-grade bioactive cannabinoids.
The company aims to be a leader in compliance and capabilities in the hemp and cannabinoid supply marketplace. By leveraging state of the art technologies, the company intends to open up a whole new world of novel cannabinoids and targeted bio-delivery technologies never before explored, solving the issues of stability, pharmacokinetics, biological tissue penetration and bioavailability.
Dedicated to creating the hemp industry’s safest and finest quality products, the company will be uniquely positioned to deliver product efficacy and supply chain solutions to consumers, as well as to leverage these within its own products and brand portfolio.
USDA Organic Certification and FDA Registration
On August 26, 2020, Green Hygienics registered with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration pursuant to the Federal Food Drug and Cosmetic Act, as amended by the Bioterrorism Act of 2002. This registration strengthens the company’s core mission to provide product efficacy to the pharmaceutical industry and consumers alike.
On September 30, 2020, Green Hygienics was granted USDA Organic Certification (7 CFR Part 205) for the cultivation and post-harvest processing of industrial hemp by the California Certified Organic Farmers for its Sol Valley Ranch property. This certification further enables the company to supply certified organic hemp products to national and international markets.
Green Hygienics is focused on finding, acquiring and developing strategically positioned businesses, as well as the best innovations within the hemp industry – a fast-progressing market with remarkable opportunities for growth. The industrial hemp market is expected to reach $5.33 billion in 2020 and is projected to rise to $15.26 billion by 2027, achieving a CAGR of 15.8%, per Grand View Research.
GRYN has less than 42 million shares outstanding, fully diluted. The company has just 7.2 million common shares in float and boasts a balance sheet with no toxic debt or overhang.
Dr. Levan Darjania serves as the company’s Chief Science Officer. Darjania has over 26 years of experience in biotechnology and pharmaceutical drug development. His research and development experience has led him to develop many in-house and collaborative R&D programs over the course of his career.
Kyle MacKinnon serves as GRYN’s Chief Operating Officer. He has extensive knowledge in cannabis processing and was previously the Business Development Manager of Advanced Extraction Systems Inc., a leader in CO2 Supercritical Fluid Extraction. MacKinnon brings over 20 years of sales and management experience to the company.
Ronald Loudoun is the President, CEO, Secretary and Director of Green Hygienics. He received an undergraduate business degree from the British Columbia Institute of Technology. Before joining Green Hygienics, he was the founder and a director of renewable energy firm Archer CleanTech Inc.
Jerry Halamuda is the Senior Vice President of Business Development of the company’s Agriculture Division. He has an extensive career working in the agriculture and horticulture industry. Halamuda has founded, managed and operated multiple successful companies, including Color Spot Nurseries.
John Gildea is GRYN’s Senior Vice President of Corporate Development. He has over 20 years of experience working within the private and public markets. His expertise includes negotiating and structuring private and public financing and mergers. During the course of his work, Gildea has established trusted relationships with a network of equity and capital partners.
- Green Hygienics owns the largest single USDA Certified Organic hemp farm in North America, with 824 acres of USDA Certified Organic outdoor cultivation potential and a further 400,000 square feet of greenhouse space. Green Hygienics is a real estate-backed investment with a valuation on the current farm property of $23 million.
- The company has strong revenue growth potential by virtue of its acreage and ability to deliver products year-around through its indoor cultivation space (the average hemp farm in North America is approximately 15 acres). This, coupled with the direction the company is going with its own processing, directly addresses the need for a safe, secure supply chain solution for its target market – the nutraceutical, medical and pharmaceutical industries.
- GRYN is a fully audited and SEC reporting company for full transparency.
- GRYN is operated and managed by seasoned professionals with more than 200 years of direct collective experience of executing in this sector.
- The company has a unique business model within the industry, putting it on a path to targeting the underserved nutraceutical, medical and pharmaceutical industries while addressing safety and efficacy issues.