No Borders Inc. (OTC: NBDR) specializes in the acquisition, creation and scaling of commercial products by utilizing cutting-edge technologies designed to reduce costs while increasing revenues and shareholder value. With active subsidiaries in healthcare, education, cannabidiol (CBD), finance and technology, No Borders is uniquely positioned to use its expertise to improve margins and add business lines within target verticals. No Borders is headquartered in Arizona with remote work resources in the U.S., South America, Asia and Europe.
Different by Design
Deeply experienced at actionable data compilation, analysis and utilization, No Borders believes that data utilization in a Web 3 ecosystem of predictive analytics, blockchains, consensus algorithms, IoT and 5G are vital keys to the future of disrupting global business.
The company leverages its technological talent and visionary approach alongside best-in-class branding, messaging and product teams to simultaneously deploy multiple vertical product offerings at the same time.
With resources around the world, No Borders operates as a 100% remote work, lean operating organization with a founding ideological focus on “Lifestyle by Design.” No Borders’ teams are built by allowing people to work when they want and from where they want as long as deliverables and results are achieved. This structure allows for strategic talent acquisition without the need for relocation or commuting; lowered operating and fixed costs; as well as improved morale and substantially increased staff productivity.
- No Borders Dental Resources Inc. provides equipment and supplies to medical and dental professionals across the U.S. through the trade name, MediDent Supplies. MediDent has a strategic focus on expanding product portfolios and optimizing lifetime customer value while minimizing customer acquisition cost in the medical, dental and veterinary spaces.
- No Borders Naturals is a purveyor of health and wellness products for active consumers and their pets. No Borders Naturals aims to be an industry leader in alternative wellness product offerings and is currently expanding its digital offering with impactful product up-sell opportunities such as a series of “Buy Two-Get One” on products on its 1000mg CBD tincture, collagen and retinol beauty cream.
- No Borders Labs Inc. provides leading-edge tech tools to the No Borders family of companies along with building, testing and deploying technology solutions and products to the market while also offering consulting, architecture and software development services to external businesses looking to update their technology infrastructure for greater efficiency, security and transparency.
- No Borders Funding Inc. provides internal capital and strategic funding options for the family of No Borders companies while actively engaging and networking to find, acquire, structure and deploy unique financial products, solutions and systems with traditional, distributed ledger and blockchain technologies.
- No Borders Education Inc. provides internal staff training and strategic education tools for the No Borders family of companies while pursuing external revenue generating educational opportunities within the verticals for which No Borders deploys products, services or technologies.
No Borders CEO Joseph Snyder is a serial entrepreneur whose experiences in real estate investment, financial services and digital strategy over the last 15 years provide a strong, grounded foundation for the structure and ideas outlined in the company’s strategic plan. He brings a unique set of long-term business experiences that provide No Borders with a clear “mile-high” view of the intricately linked systems and challenges associated with growing and scaling our vision.
COO Cynthia Tanabe, a licensed real estate agent/broker since 2004, has successfully built a highly respected investor and bank-focused real estate and property management firm in Arizona with tens of millions of dollars of properties owned and sold.
CTO Chris Brown has 14 years of experience in the IT industry ranging from full stack programming, hardware support, engineering and maintenance, to enterprise-level information system analysis, design, development and implementation. From his background in Air Force intelligence to earning dual B.S. degrees in computational mathematics and biochemistry from Arizona State University, Brown has been engrossed with technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, and decentralized blockchain ledger systems and their connections with real world business applications.
Management is backed by an advisory board with a diverse range of expertise blockchain, brand development, specialty retail, branded consumer products, technology, marketing and other specialties pertinent to No Borders’ growth strategy.
- Strategically deployed its premier, nationally recognized brands through wholesale, distribution, e-commerce, popup stores, affiliate and direct-to-consumer sales models, including Amazon FBA and Prime.
- Recognizes a massive opportunity to achieve significant market share in the booming billion-dollar CBD industry by utilizing NBDR’s technological, marketing and operations expertise to support its “best in class” line of CBD wellness and beauty products.
- Is the first and currently only company operating in the CBD space to offer its customers the peace of mind and security of having its third-party lab test results recorded and verified permanently and immutably on blockchain technology.
- Online sales of the global dental equipment and medical supplies market totals $40 billion in 2018, growing at an average annual rate of 17% compared with a 2% revenue growth rate at brick-and-mortar shops, according to research firm IBISWorld.
- IP portfolio includes five approved and several pending trademarks, in addition to several blockchain technology patents actively being filed and secured with the USPTO.
- Utilizes cutting-edge technologies to reduce costs while increasing revenues and shareholder value in existing product offerings as well as developing and deploying proprietary technology solutions, SAAS offerings and apps in several high-demand, lucrative markets.
- Active and transparent management team backed by highly specialized advisory board.
- Committed to operating as an industry leader in communicative and transparent public company operations while maintaining compliance and filings required by our regulators.
- Utilizing the structure and fundraising tools to build capital position while utilizing the capital and equity to acquire and scale brands, technology and revenues.